Natural Blue Topaz Wedding Rings in Sterling Silver
An awesome look of love, this elegant bridal set is certain to leave her spellbound. Crafted in 925 sterling silver, the engagement ring showcases three gorgeous 4mm*6mm natural blue topazes atop a smooth shank. On your wedding day, a coordinating gemstone band completes this remarkable ensemble. Radiant with blue topazes and a bright polished shine, this bridal set indulges the woman of your dreams. The style arrives with an exquisite box. You can contact us whenever there exists problems after your purchase.
- Metal Features: ① Relatively Soft ② Skin-friendly ③ Long Duration ④ Shiny ⑤ Safe and Comfort
- Occasions: Promise, Engagement, Marriage, Anniversary, Daily Wear, Mother's Day gifts, etc. A perfect gift for your lover or spouse with an elegant jewellery box.
- Special Service: Free Custom Engraving. You can remember special days, meaningful handwriting, etc. by carving inside the ring.
- Guarantee: Friendly customer service and lifetime warranty covering any damage and size exchange.
*Note: Sterling silver ring is very easy oxidized, please take off when bathing or washing.
Size 5 - 10 Stone Size 4mm*6mm Stone Type Natural Topaz Material 925 Sterling Silver Type of Fit Comfort Fit Free Ring Box Yes Shipping 5-20 Days(free) / 3-7 Days($15) Exchanges Lifetime Free Returns 30 Days
# Sterling Silver Rings Maintenance
① Avoid chemicals.
② Not wear it when sleeping or taking a shower or doing sports.
③ Avoid violent collision.
④ Frequently wearing the ring is better.
⑤ Put it into the jewel box when it's not used.
# Sterling Silver Rings Cleaning
① Clean it with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste and rinse the bubbles off with ammonia water.
② Wipe the ring with a soft cloth.
③ Put it into the jewel box after cleaning.
BTful don't have to cost you much.
Beautiful! Very good buy
Very happy with my purchase
This is amazing!!!
This is a very pretty ring
Write A Review
- Q & A
All orders are eligible for free shipping. We support standard shipping and fast shipping. Choose a shipping method based on your needs.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Estimated Delivery Time Tracking Information Standard Shipping Free 5-20 days Available Fast Shipping $15 3-7 days Available
We will ship our product as soon as we receive your order and make sure that you receive our product at the earliest possible date. If you do not receive our product within 30 days, you are eligible to require a full refund or redelivery.
- Exchange & Return
It is important for us to make sure that our customers are satisfied with their choices. In order to make our customers happy with their choices, we offer free life-time warranty for incidents covering any damage or size changes. If your ring is damaged or for any reason you want to resize your ring, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ship you a new one for free.
If the product you receive is damaged or has defects, please shoot high resolution picture(s) and email them to us. Because we need these pictures to know where the damages or defects are, with which we will be able to improve our products in the future. In the case that the product is damaged or has defects, you are eligible for a full refund or a free redelivery. The shipping fee you pay to return the product will be refunded as well.
- Size Chart
UK, Europe, Australia India, Japan, South America Diameter
UK, Europe, Australia India, Japan, South America 14.1 44.2 3 F 4 18.8 58.9 - R - 14.3 44.8 - F 1/2 5 19.0 59.5 9 R 1/2 18 14.5 45.5 3 1/2 G - 19.2 60.2 - S - 14.7 46.1 - G 1/2 6 19.4 60.8 9 1/2 S 1/2 19 14.9 46.8 4 H 7 19.6 61.4 - T - 15.1 47.4 - H 1/2 - 19.8 62.1 10 T 1/2 20 15.3 48.0 4 1/2 I 8 20.0 62.7 U 21 15.5 48.7 - J - 20.2 63.4 10 1/2 U 1/2 22 15.7 49.3 5 J 1/2 9 20.4 64.0 - V - 15.9 50.0 - K - 20.6 64.6 11 V 1/2 23 16.1 50.6 5 1/2 K 1/2 10 20.8 65.3 - W - 16.3 51.2 - L - 21.0 65.9 11 1/2 W 1/2 24 16.5 51.9 6 L 1/2 11 21.2 66.6 - X - 16.7 52.5 - M 12 21.4 67.2 12 X 1/2 25 16.9 53.1 6 1/2 M 1/2 13 21.6 67.8 - Y - 17.1 53.8 - N - 21.8 68.5 12 1/2 Z 26 17.3 54.4 7 N 1/2 14 22.0 69.1 - Z 1/2 - 17.5 55.1 - O - 22.2 69.7 13 - 27 17.7 55.7 7 1/2 O 1/2 15 22.4 70.4 - Z+1 - 17.9 56.3 - P - 22.6 71.0 13 1/2 - - 18.1 57.0 8 P 1/2 16 23.0 72.3 14 - - 18.3 57.6 - Q - 23.4 73.6 14 1/2 - - 18.5 58.3 8 1/2 Q 1/2 17 23.8 74.8 15 - -
* Please note: The ring size at Find U Rings is based on the US Ring Size System. International customers need to check the size chart for size conversion to confirm that you have selected the correct US size.
The Way to Measure Your Ring Size
- 1. Please use a black ink pen that can draw thick lines. Because this type of pen will help you produce discernable hand writing.
- 2. We recommend you to practice several times and pick one which satisfies you most.
- 3. We accept scanned copies of your writing or pictures.
- 4. Click the button “File”, upload your file when you place your order or email us at email@example.com after you complete the checkout.
- 1. Get an ink pad and a piece of clean and white paper.
- 2. Press your finger onto the stamp pad, press your finger gently onto the paper, slowly lift your finger. The fingerprint needs to be as clear as possible.
- 3. You might practice it several times and pick one which satisfies you most.
- 4. We accept scanned copies of your fingerprint or pictures.
- 5. Click the button “File”, upload your file when you place your order or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you complete the checkout.
* Remember to tell us your order number in your email.
* Statement: We promise to protect customers' privacy and won't use it for other purposes.