Rose Gold Cz Engagement Rings in 925 Sterling Silver
This Shiny Rose Gold Cz Engagement Ring is made of 925 sterling silver. The colorful stones exude a romantic and happy atmosphere, and no woman can stop its charm. We use cubic zirconia because you know that it differs from rhinestones in that it shines like a real diamond and reflects the rainbow-like luster in the sun. The polished surface is hypoallergenic and will not turn your fingers green. It is the perfect anniversary gift, wedding gift, mother's day gift, birthday gift and holiday gift. Important note: sterling silver rings are very precious jewelry that can be easily oxidized and taken off when showering or washing your clothes. Please do not worry about the product quality and transportation. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us, and we will reply immediately.
- Metal Features: ① Relatively Soft ② Skin-friendly ③ Long Duration ④ Shiny ⑤ Safe and Comfort
- Occasions: Promise, Engagement, Marriage, Anniversary, Daily Wear, Mother's Day gifts, etc. A perfect gift for your lover or spouse with an elegant jewellery box.
- Special Service: Free Custom Engraving. You can remember special days, meaningful handwriting, etc. by carving inside the ring.
- Guarantee: Friendly customer service and lifetime warranty covering any damage and size exchange.
- Feature: We have our own factory for more than ten years and there is no agent, so all products have the highest quality and lowest price.
*Note: Sterling silver ring is very easy oxidized, please take off when bathing or washing.
|Size||4 - 11|
|Material||925 Sterling Silver|
|Type of Fit||Comfort Fit|
|Free Ring Box||Yes|
|Shipping||5-20 Days(free) / 3-7 Days($15)|
# Sterling Silver Rings Maintenance
① Avoid chemicals.
② Not wear it when sleeping or taking a shower or doing sports.
③ Avoid violent collision.
④ Frequently wearing the ring is better.
⑤ Put it into the jewel box when it's not used.
# Sterling Silver Rings Cleaning
① Clean it with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste and rinse the bubbles off with ammonia water.
② Wipe the ring with a soft cloth.
③ Put it into the jewel box after cleaning.
4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11